• Boneless skinless chicken breasts
• Salt & pepper
• Paprika, lightly sprinkled
• 25 g button mushroom
• 15 chanterelle mushrooms
• 1 cup cooking cream
• 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
• 1⁄2 cup sparkling water
• 3g thyme
• 8g white onion chopped
• Slow cooker
1. Season chicken breasts with salt, pepper and paprika.
2. Place in slow cooker.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine sparkling water, sautéed the mushroom adding with herbs and onion till get brown and well cook.
4. Keep separate half to chill down and other quarter blended to pure
5. In another bowl mix together cooking cream and flour.
6. Stir sour cream mixture into the mushrooms and sparkling water.
7. Pour over chicken in slow cooker.
8. Sprinkle with additional paprika if desired.
9. Cover, and cook on low 63c for 3 hours.