Digestive biscuits 1 packet
Gelatin powder 15g
Water 1 cup
Light cream cheese 600g
Sugar white 1 cup
Fresh strawberries 1 packet
Light whipping cream 1/4 litre
• Crush the digestive biscuits in a blender or grinder, and then add to a mixing bowl.
• Melt the butter, then pour on top of the biscuit powder.
• Mix until you get a dough like texture.
• Spread the mixture evenly on the bottom of the cake pan.
• Put the cheese and the whipping cream in to a mixing bowl.
• Dissolve the gelatin in 1 cup of water, and add it to the bowl.
• Add the sugar and mix with a mixer until all ingredients are mixed to a creamy texture.
• Pour over the biscuit base. Then place in the fridge for 24hrs
• Once the cake is ready, slice the strawberries and use them to decorate the surface of your cake.
• Serve as it is, or with strawberry sauce